Cookies are files sent to a browser by a specific web server in order to register Users activities in a web or in some of its services (hereinafter called the Services). Cookies are used for an easier access to the selected services, as well as for personalizing them according to the user’s choices and usual preferences when it comes to using these Services.
Cookies are associated to anonymous Users and their computers and do not collect personal data. Users can configure their browser to not allow the installation of the cookies used by the web page. This would not block Users their access to the Services. Nevertheless, not allowing the installation can slow down the web page and reduce its quality.
For more details about the cookies we are currently using, visit our web page.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded on the Users’ device in order to store data, which could be updated and recovered by the entity in charge of their installation.
There are different kind of cookies depending on their length:
- Session cookies: this type is designed to collect and store data while Users is on a web page. These cookies do not stay on the Users’ device once the session has expired or the browser has been closed.
- Persistent cookies: this type of cookies are designed to keep the data stored in Users’ device. These data can be accessed and processed both when Users close the web page and when Users access it. Users can delete these cookies at any moment.
The website collects the users’ data by installing the mentioned cookies in the visitors’ hard disk. These data do not identify nor are susceptible to personally identify Users at all. They are completely anonymous.
La Odisea de la Historia complies with the Spanish Act on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. This regulation has collected the corresponding transposition of the Directive 2009/136/CE, also known as “Law of Cookies”.
Which cookies are used in www.laodiseadelahistoria.com?
Cookies are added by Google and other Google applications, such as Youtube, in order to check where the activities take place or watch the videos containing information about La Odisea de la Historia.
We also reserve the right to use Google Analytics (hereinafter called Google), a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. Google’s head office is placed in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States of America.
You can allow, block or delete the installed cookies in your device by setting your browser options. You can find information on how to do this in the most common browsers in the following links:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-euro/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
What happens if cookies are disabled?
If you disable cookies in our web page, you will still be able to use it, but it is possible that some services and/or links stop working. Besides, we will not be able to collect some valuable information about you that will help us offering you the content you might be interested in, as well as granting an easier and faster access to that information.
Changes in the cookies policy
La Odisea de la Historia may change this cookies policy, be it for the new incorporation of cookies due to the adding of new content or be it in accordance with legislative and regulation demands that require changing the cookies policy. Because of this reason, we recommend Users checking it every time they enter the web page.